Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions will apply to the use of the website www.directfragrance.co.uk , also accessing it and placing an order, you will agree to be bound by the terms and conditions which are set below:
This website is administered and controlled by directfragrance.co.uk and is governed by the UK law, directfragrance.co.uk reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time if needs be.
Direct fragrance may only be used for lawful purposes you agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or our live chat.
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a Customer on this website should be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. We would appreciate it if you would keep us updated if there are any changes in this.
Please notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Team via e-mail which is email@example.com or by updating them in the account page information.
You agree not to impersonate any other person, persons or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description; we always make every effort to reproduce colours on the Website as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so the colour matches are not yet possible over the internet. If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we offer a no quibble 60 day money back guarantee on all products, as ;long as they are in the same conditions when we sent it out, please see our returns policy.
We will and always take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on our website are accurate and correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Making an Order
All communications to you from directfragrance.co.uk will be addressed to your email address as supplied when you register. If you do not receive a confirmation email after registering or placing an order please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org, Directfragrance.co.uk will not be responsible if you should fail to receive emails sent to the email address you provide when you register.
The technical steps required, creating the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from directfragrance.co.uk
- When your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between yourself and Direct Fragrance will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from our stock.
- The product you ordered being unavailable for delivery to your selected delivery country or area.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment for the order placed.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error on directfragrance.co.uk.
- You are not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
Directfragrance.co.uk reserves the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual Customer.
At busy times orders may take 2-3 days to be dispatched. The majority of orders are received within 2-3 business days after dispatch. As we cannot guarantee the speed of the postal service please allow up to: 8 business days for Royal Mail Tracked Delivery, 12 business days for Western Europe and 20 business days for the Rest of The World.
We accept payment in GBP (£), Euro (€) and USD ($).
For payments made in GBP we accept: Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron and MasterCard. We also accept payment through PayPal for GBP, Euro and US Dollars.
We do not hold any credit card details. All payments are processed securely through our approved payment provider's website.